Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Recent Loss

Sorry that I have been MIA. WCB recently lost a member of its family and I have been mourning the loss for the last couple of weeks. For the past 10 years of my life I have spent so much time with this member and shared so many memories.

Ol' Red... You will be missed.






It was time to part with her. She was a good one. Luckily, the guy that I sold her to is a friend and he has granted me visitation rights. We sold Red and The Boss' car which she bought from Johnson Lexus. They did not treat her as a lady should be treated and we will not ever shop there again. The boss stole my Tahoe so that forced me to get a "new to me" truck. We shall call her...

Big Black






In other news, I finished my first commercial job last week. It was the job for the company that boost cell signal in big buildings. I basically built them a room for their equipment. Here are a few pictures...





This is their telephone closet. The thing with the poles and board is Verizons equipment. The company I was under contract with leases out space in this room to different cellular carriers so that their signals are boosted. Here is one more...



Turned out pretty nice. Let's hope there are a few more to do!

Pray for me and ellie. The boss just told me to take the magazine out of the pistol and hide it because she "doesn't want to sleep walk and shoot somebody." I don't think I have made her mad lately????

No comments:

Post a Comment