Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catching Up... 2 years in review

At the request of some fine folks I have decided to blog again(for a minute anyway).

Let's see here. Since my last post in February of 2010 the WCB team...

Switched to iPhone. BEST DECISION EVER. Here is the first picture I took.

Ellie:
She's rad.

Summer 2010 we just did the married thing. I love my wife so much and she is awesome. One thing cool that we did get to do was go to a couple World Series games in San Francisco. Once Texas was in I told Heather that we we were going. I don't think she believed me. It was an awesome experience.

Fall 2010 was pretty big. A buddy of mine approached me about building a home for some people that he knew. At the time, he was in the insurance business. This home was huge for me and was such a blessing to my business. Here is the finished product...


Winter continued led us and the Conklins to NYC for a few days. That was fun. We LOVE the Conklins.

Oh yea, at this point we had big news...
little nugget in there.

Since we were having a baby. We needed some baby furniture.


The beginning of 2011 was awesome too. The Lord led us to Journey Church in Raleigh. One morning after service while my wife was in the restroom (which was a lot since she was pregnant and all) I was eavesdropping and heard a girl talking about how awesome their lifegroup was and that everyone in it was pregnant or recently had a baby. I thought to myself... "Self, Since we are awesome and pregnant we should be in that lifegroup." I did some facebook stalking and begged them to let us in. WOW! We could not have been placed with a better group of people.

Other big news was... The Conklins were pregnant. What could be better that that right? How about twins???? AWESOME!

Found out we are having a boy...

I rode a PETA chicken

My work started to get more busy and The Boss wanted to know how she could help. I put her to work. This didn't last long.

Found Out the Conklins are having boys. Good work Jordan.

I learned that there is a pig that lives at RBC.

Middle of 2011 I started another Custom home. Best part was it was right next door... Here is Mary Lyda's home.

Jordan and I took a "rookie dad trip" to catch a couple games in Texas. We went to the water park too...
he ate all the chewing gum and drank all the gatorade...
couldn't find the bathroom so we did like everyone else.

Caught a fish...

TIME FOR BABY...

I'm ready...
I present Christopher Todd Hamilton Neese (BIG NAME).




The Boss did an amazing job...

Heading home...

This little man is amazing. I never imagined it would be as awesome as it is being a dad. At this point there are too many pictures to show. Here is a pumpkin...
cute huh?

In Daddy's overalls.

buying mommy's "baby band"

Conklins had their babies! Crews and Tate came a touch early but they did amazing and are growing like weeds.
HA!

I'd say it has been a solid two years.

1 comment: